If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this documentation, please feel free to email or contact us via my page.
Please reference this file for any questions or issues you may be experiencing-- it's likely you'll find the answer to your query here.
Still have questions? Feel more than free to contact us via email.
We'll do our very best to reply as promptly as possible.
Interested in keeping up to date with T2Theme future projects and releases?
Thanks so much!
Extract the zipped package downloaded from ThemeForest to your desktop. In the extracted package you will find valhalla.zip which is the WordPress theme file.
You can install the theme one of two ways:
After uploading the theme, you must activate it. Navigate to the Appearance > Themes page to activate the theme.
Valhalla supports one location for a custom WordPress menu - the Primary Menu:
For menu setup, navigate to the Appearance > Menus page. Enter a name for your menu and add links to the menu by using the options given on the left sidebar. You can manage your menus using the drag and drop functionality.
After setting up your menu, select the menu you just created from the theme locations drop-down box and hit the "Save" button.
Valhalla comes with a straightforward and simple homepage. If you would like to adjust the amount of posts shown per page you can go to Settings > Reading > Blog pages show at most and change the number.
To choose your different homepage layouts, navigate to Appearance > Customize > Display Settings -> Front Page Setting.
Valhalla comes with 4 different custom widgets:
To set up the featured homepage slider you need to do the following:
Go to Appearance > Customize > Display Setting -> Featured Slider.
Note: It's important that the posts appearing in your slider have a featured image assigned to them. For instructions on how to add a featured image to a post.
To access theme options, go to Appearance > Customize. Here you'll be able to hide/show elements, upload your logo, change colors, etc. The Customizer has the following sections:
- Site Identity: upload load logo and favicon
- Header Setting: config background color, text color, text color hover, font size and font weight for main menu.
- Display Setting: Theme Setting: Config show or hide Preload, layout (wide or box), primary color, background color and background image. Front Page Setting: Config layout (full width, sidebar left or sidebar right), Style (list, grid or default).
- Typography: Select font family and font size for body and heading
- Footer Setting: Config background color and text color for footer,copyright.
Each sections has lots of options so you can customize the theme to your needs!
Copyright © 2017 T2Theme.